Much of our firm’s specialized knowledge and experience relates to our work with the real estate industry.
Tying in our skill with resolving land use, environmental and tax issues, we work with real estate investors, sellers, landlords and tenants to acquire, dispose of and finance real estate in Florida and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Our real estate work falls into five main areas:
- representing lenders, buyers and sellers in real estate closings;
- negotiating project financing, including private equity, public funding sources, and bank loans;
- resolving property disputes and issues with title;
- representing landlords or tenants in office, industrial and retail leasing;
- preparation of community governance documents, including condominium cooperative and homeowners association documents.