Services for Lenders
Everyday the banking industry gets more competitive and more highly regulated. At Fletcher & Fischer, P.L. we have experience representing lenders of all types: national banks, regional banks, community banks, private equity funds, and high net worth individuals. Our lending clients recognize that our experience with deals of all sizes, personal attention and our ability to assist with difficult negotiations sets us apart from other law firms. We can assist lenders and investors with:
- Drafting and negotiation of loan documents, including SBA and HUD secured financing
- Lender due diligence on potential borrowers and proposed collateral
- Loan closings (both real property and business loans)
- Negotiation with regulatory agencies to resolve code and legal violations on foreclosed property
- Review of requested consents to issuance of CDD bond debt and borrower’s request for approval of secondary liens on secured property.
- Research and resolution of title issues, including unpaid property and other taxes
- Negotiation of deeds in lieu of foreclosure and sale of foreclosed assets.
- Preparation of loan restructuring agreements.
Oversight of approved entitlements of foreclosed assets.