Small to Medium Size Business Owners
As a small business owner, you know that there are never enough hours in a day. Keeping up with the day-to-day challenges created by customers, employees, suppliers, and other vendors is a full time job, leaving little room for thoughts of business expansion, new product lines or long term planning. We understand that at Fletcher & Fischer because we too are a small firm. No matter the size of your company, there are times when outside assistance can be crucial to resolving problems, making your business flourish and facilitating successful long term growth. We counsel small and medium size businesses, serving as unofficial “outside” in house counsel on an as-needed basis, so business owners can continue to focus on their businesses.
Services we provide include:
- Drafting partnership and other corporate organization documents
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Negotiating loans and guarantees with lenders
- Assisting with inter-generational transfers of family businesses
- Negotiating the purchase or sale of real property
- Negotiating the purchase or sale of the business
- Obtaining required regulatory licenses
- Resolving building code and environmental law violations
- Obtaining development approvals for building construction or expansion
- Reviewing and assisting in preparation of business plans.
Our attorneys are accessible to you at all stages of your business development. Contact Fletcher & Fischer if we can assist you today.